Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
|Battery Life||1 Hour|
|Maximum Depth||30 Feet|
The YAMAHA Explorer Seascooter is an entry level model designed for younger recreational divers and snorkelers. Cruising at speeds up to 2.5mph (4km/h) with a depth rating of 30ft (10m) the Explorer is perfect for shallow dives, snorkeling adventures or chasing fish.
- Run up to 1 hour with normal use
- Speed up to 2.5 mph / 4 km/h
- Rated to 30 ft / 10 m
- Fully waterproof construction
- Extremely compact design, Safety features including safety grille, auto shut-off and dual trigger operation.
- Positive buoyancy (The Seascooter is designed for use in salt water. It will have less buoyancy in fresh water, and may slowly sink in fresh bodies of water.)
- Weight just 11.5 lbs / 5.2 kg including battery
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.