Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
|Battery Life||1 Hour|
|Maximum Depth||65 Feet|
The YAMAHA RDS200 Seascooter is the perfect vehicle for cruising through the water. Rated to a depth of 65ft (20m) and a cruising speed of 2.0mph (3.2km/h) the RDS200 is designed for both recreational divers and snorkeling enthusiast.
- Run up to 1 hour with normal use
- Rated to 65 ft / 20 m
- Speed up to 2 mph / 3.2 km/h
- Removable buoyancy control chamber (The RDS200 is designed for use in salt water. It will have less buoyancy in fresh water, and may slowly sink in fresh bodies of water.)
- Powered by a Sealed Lead Acid Battery (Occasional battery maintenance required)
- Weight just 13 lbs / 6 kg including battery
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.