Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
|Battery Life||2 Hours|
|Maximum Depth||100 Feet|
The YAMAHA RDS250 Seascooter delivers a perfect balance of run time and speed. Rated to a depth of 100ft (30m) the RDS250 will cruise at speeds up to 2.5mph (4km/h).
Combine that with a run time up to 2 hours and the RDS250 is perfect vehicle for back to back dive days.
- Run up to 2 hours with normal use
- Rated to 100 ft / 30 m
- Speed up to 2.5 mph / 4 km/h
- Waterproof construction prevents accidental flooding
- Removable buoyancy control chamber (The RDS250 is designed for use in salt water. It will have less buoyancy in fresh water, and may slowly sink in fresh bodies of water.)
- Powered by a Sealed Lead Acid Battery (Occasional battery maintenance required)
- Weight just 18 lbs / 8.2 kg including battery
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.