|Battery Life||1.5 Hours|
|Maximum Depth||100 Feet|
The YAHAMA RDS300 Seascooter is lightweight and powerful. Designed to cruise at speeds up to 3.0mph (4.8km/h) the RDS300 will allow you to maximize your underwater dive experience.
Featuring a depth rating of 100ft (30m) and 2 level rotational speed control* the RDS300 is perfect for the recreational diving enthusiast.
- Run up to 1.5 hours with normal use
- Rated to 100ft / 30m
- Speed up to 3 mph / 4.8 km/h
- 2-level rotational speed control (for US model) *Single Speed Control (for EU model)
- Waterproof construction prevents accidental flooding
- Impact resistant heavy duty rubber hull protection
- Superior safety features include: auto shut off when triggers are released, thermal switch function and water leakage sensor
- Removable buoyancy control chamber (The RDS300 is designed for use in salt water. It will have less buoyancy in fresh water, and may slowly sink in fresh bodies of water.)
- Powered by a Sealed Lead Acid Battery (Occasional battery maintenance required)
- Weight just 18 lbs / 8.2 kg including battery
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.