Hopper™ 30 Soft-Sided Cooler
This item is no longer available.
Perfect for on-the-water or backwoods adventurers looking for a soft, portable cooler with exceptional ice retention and ultimate durability.
Built for the wild, YETI Hopper coolers incorporate materials and construction that make them one of the most durable “soft” coolers that money can buy. The DryHide™ interior and exterior shells, which are made of the same material used in whitewater rafts, provides tough-as-nails durability. The exterior boasts a double TPU coating, making it waterproof, impenetrable and fade resistant.
The seams are RF welded which eliminates stitching and assures watertight integrity. The design is further enhanced by the HydroLok™ zipper and U-Dock locking system, much like those used in survival suits, which assures a waterproof, air-tight closure, even if the cooler is turned upside down. Six D-ring tie down points make securement easy. HitchPoint™ Grid of straps allows you to connect and customize your cooler with accessories like bottle openers, carabineers or key chains. The high-density foam bottom adds stability and further enhances abrasion resistance. Ice keeping ability is excellent, with ColdCell™ foam insulation that keeps ice for days. Three double-stitched carry options easily bear the heaviest of loads.
- DryHide™ interior and exterior shells for durability
- Waterproof coating
- Welded seams for watertight seal
- HydroLok™ zipper for air-tight seal
- Six D-ring tie down points for attaching gear
- HitchPoint™ Grid of straps for customized attachment options
- ColdCell™ foam insulation keeps ice from melting for days
- Reinforced and double-stitched handles
- Ergonomic detachable shoulder strap
- Weight: 5 lbs.
Hopper™ 30 Soft-Sided Cooler
|Cooler Type||Soft-Sided Cooler|
|Dimensions||22 1/2" Length x 12" Width x 16 1/2" Height|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).