LoadOut 5-Gallon Bucket
All-purpose on purpose.
Wherever we’re getting our hands dirty, we need tools that don’t fail when the job gets tough. And this white YETI LoadOut™ Bucket is ready to get to work. It’s built for washing down the boat, lugging feed on the ranch, picking up spent shells in the duck blind, or whatever else you need to tackle. Versatile, easily stowed, and over-engineered to last, the LoadOut™ Bucket can be hauled anywhere to do nearly anything. It’s just as handy as a bait bucket as it is storing kindling for the campfire. It’s also food-safe in case you need to keep a whole spit-ton of sunflower seeds handy, for example.
- The non-slip ring is non-marking
- Food safe
- high-impact-resistant and virtually indestructible
- Designed for easy hauling and comfortable carrying
- Secure your bucket to the back of your ATV, truck, or boat to keep it snug and secure with anchor point tie-down slots
LoadOut 5-Gallon Bucket
|Dimensions||13 1/4" x 13 1/4" x 15 7/8"|
|Warranty Details||Five Years Limited|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).