Panga™ 50 Dry Duffel Bag
Yeti's first step into a world beyond coolers is more like one giant leap.
Don't settle for waterproof* bags whose waterproof fabric is held together by *leaking zippers and unsealed seams. The Panga™ is Yeti's first venture outside of their specialty and they've created something truly special. This durable duffel bag is designed to be completely waterproof with a bagfull of new technology and convenient features.
- U-Dock™ endings to the waterproof zipper keep your gear dry inside even if your bag falls overboard. It's totally submersible so you can feel confident transporting your favorite gear even in the wettest of conditions.
- Two DryHaul™ straps and six QuickGrab™ Lash Points give you a wide variety of carry, clip, attach and strap options so you can transport your gear however you travel. Tote it like a standard duffel, wear it like a backpack, attach it to your boat or skiff, lash it to the tree you're fishing under—wherever your water life takes you, this bag has got your back.
- The ThickSkin™ shell is a laminated, high-density nylon that withstands scrapes, scuffs, punctures and tears. An EVA molded bottom provides a sturdy shape and waterproof base for the Panga. No matter how rough the dock you drag it on, this duffel is built to resist damage.
- Stowaway Mesh Pockets give you quick access to gear you'll need on the go. Things like multitools, flahslights and small bait stowaway boxes will fit snugly into the two pockets (all sold separately).
Panga™ 50 Dry Duffel Bag
|Size||10" Height x 23 1/2" Length x 14" Width|
|Trip Length||1 Week|
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
No Hassle Returns
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)