Tank 45 Ice Bucket
This exciting, party-ready beverage tub is as armored as its namesake.
And it's big enough to allow you to go to the well time and time again—and never come up empty! In fact, the 45 ice bucket is large enough to hold 56 cans, a pony keg and so much more. Features Permafrost™ Insulation, rotomolded construction for superior durability, Bearfoot™ non-slip feet, Doublehaul™ handles, quick and easy Vortex™ drain system and a No Sweat™ design that ensures a puddle-free zone inside or out.
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- Permafrost™ Insulation: The stronghold of cold
- No Sweat™ Design: Keeps it dry on the outside
- Bearfoot™ Non-slip Feet: Assures your tank stays put
- Doublehaul™ Handles: Military-grade nylon rope with a heavy-duty textured grip
- Vortex™ Drain System: A quick twist drains it all
- Five-year warranty
- 16 1/4"H x 21"W
Tank 45 Ice Bucket
|Cooler Type||Ice Bucket|
|Dimensions||21" Width x 16 1/4" Height|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).