Tundra® 110 Marine Cooler
The YETI® Tundra 110 was designed for the rafting community and will work equally as well for all types of excursions, boating and beyond.
Designed for use in the rough-and-tumble, punishing environment of a river raft, this cooler will hold all the food and beverages you need for long expeditions. Capable of handling all you throw at it, adventure after adventure, the Tundra 110 is made with the same roto-molded polyethylene construction used to make kayaks, so you know it will handle bumps, dragging and scraping against objects.
With two inches of Permafrost™ insulation in the sides and a freezer style sealing gasket, this cooler locks the cold in and the heat out so you won’t have to worry about adding ice when the last convenience store has been left far behind. Three inches of Permafrost™ are in the cooler lid where it matters the most.
DoubleHaul™ nylon rope handles with textured grips and integrated lip grip handles make this cooler easy to carry. Anchor point tie-down slots are molded into the cooler body so you can tie it down to your boat or vehicle easily. Will bears be on the prowl? Don't worry—the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee has certified the Tundra 110 as a bear-resistant when used with two pad-locks on both front corners.
Other features include the Vortex™ drain system (with screw-in drain plug and rubber washer) which guarantees leak-proof reliability, groves for dividers to separate items and a dry goods basket. It’s UV resistant.
- Extremely durable, one-piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction
- Two inches of Permafrost™ insulation makes this cooler the stronghold of cold
- No Sweat™ design keeps it dry on the outside
- Constructed of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible
- Freezer style sealing gasket to locks out the heat
- T-latch keepers are molded into the cooler body
- Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid
- Full-length, self-stopping hinge can't hyper extend and break
- Bearfoot™ non-slip feet assures the cooler stays put
- DoubleHaul™ handles with military-grade replaceable nylon rope and textured grip make carrying easier
- Vortex™ drain system includes drain plug and rubber washer to guarantee leak-proof reliability
- Tie-down points are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting
- certified by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee as bear-resistant when used with two pad-locks on both front corners
- Color: White
- Includes one dry goods basket
- Five-year warranty
Tundra® 110 Marine Cooler
|Capacity||Seventy Four 12 Ounce Cans|
|Construction||Rigid Roto Mold|
|Cooler Type||Hard-Sided Cooler|
Exterior: 37 1/2" Length x 18 1/8" Width x 20" Height
Interior: 29 3/8" Length x 10 7/8" Width x 14 3/4" Height
|Hinge Hardware||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.