Tundra® 125 Marine Cooler
|Capacity||Ninety Two 12 Ounce Cans|
|Construction||Rigid Roto Mold|
|Cooler Type||Hard-Sided Cooler|
Exterior: 40 1/4" Length x 19 7/8" Width x 20" Height
Interior: 32 1/4" Length x 12 1/4" Width x 14 1/2" Height
|Hinge Hardware||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Whether you are slamming over the waves on an offshore fishing boat or four-wheeling a parched desert in search of El Dorado, Yeti's Tundra 125 cooler is built to take whatever abuse Mother Nature dishes out.
An extreme example of how durable and insulated a cooler can be, YETI coolers are built to last. Quality starts with strong, seamless, roto-molded, polyethylene construction, which unlike the “blow-molded” construction of some other brands, is the same as that employed in the rugged hulls of today’s whitewater kayaks.Ice keeping ability is excellent, with 2" of insulation in the walls and 3" in the lids, which include a freezer-style sealing gasket to keep the cold in and the heat out.
Along with durable construction and outstanding ice-keeping ability, details also include fail-safe, molded-in T-latch keepers and full-length self-stopping hinge that won’t hyperextend and break. Other outstanding features include nonslip, non-marking rubber feet to keep the cooler where you place it, recessed drain plug with rubber washer for leak-proof reliability, molded in tie-down points, textured grip handles with nylon rope attachment to make carrying easier and dry-goods rack to keep your favorite munchies dry.
- Extremely durable, one-piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction
- Two inches of Permafrost™ in the sides and three inches in the lid
- No Sweat™ design keeps it dry on the outside
- Constructed of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible
- Freezer style sealing gasket to locks out the heat
- T-latch keepers are molded into the cooler body
- Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid
- Full-length, self-stopping hinge can't hyper extend and break
- Bearfoot™ non-slip feet assures the cooler stays put
- DoubleHaul™ handles with military-grade replaceable nylon rope and textured grip make carrying easier
- Vortex™ drain system includes drain plug and rubber washer to guarantee leak-proof reliability
- Tie-down points are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting
- certified by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee as bear-resistant when used with two pad-locks on both front corners
- Color: White
- Includes one dry goods basket
- Five-year warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.