Tundra® Haul Cooler
Introducing the first-ever YETI cooler on wheels.
The Tundra Haul is Yeti's answer to taking the Tundra's legendary toughness and unmatched insulation power anywhere you want. Just like it's Tundra predecessors, it's armored with a nearly indestructible, rotomolded construction, promising optimal resilience through every adventure. Not an ounce of ice retention was left behind. Tundra Haul has the same pressure-injected PermaFrost insulation built in, so you can trust your contents will stay frosty for hours, even in triple digit weather.
Above all, the Tundra Haul is built to go the extra mile. Its nearly unbreakable StrongArm Handle is engineered with an all-metal T-Bar design that allows you to pull the cooler next to you, not behind you, keeping your heels in the clear. Plus, its shape is meticulously updated to be wider, evenly distributing the weight on each wheel, and taller, to fit that critical bottle of wine when the moment calls for an impromptu happy hour. As for the NeverFlat Wheels, they're exactly what they sound like. They'll never go flat and you'll never have to inflate them, so leave the air pump at home, because sharp rocks, bumpy terrain, and unexpected potholes won't ever catch them off guard.
The entire cooler was designed with effortless maintenance in mind. The smooth tread pattern on the wheels leaves no room for dirt and gravel to get caught in its grooves, and the leakproof Vortex Drain plug lives at the end of the cooler so you can simply lift the T-Bar handle and drain any excess water quickly and easily every time.
- The handle helps steady your hold and serves as extra protection for your SurePour Spigot
- Armored to the core to withstand drops and outlast long days in the sweltering sun
- Solid, single-piece tire construction is impact- and puncture-resistant
- Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention
- Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice
- Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch
- Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
- A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold
- Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore
Tundra® Haul Cooler
|Construction||Rigid Roto Mold|
|Cooler Type||Hard-Sided Cooler|
|Dimensions||18.25" Length x 28.25" Width x 19.5" Height|
|Warranty Details||Five Year Limited Warranty|
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).