Z-SPAR Marine Enamel Selector
- ColorGloss White
- Capacity1 Gallon
Marine Enamel, Gloss White, GallonIn stock online.
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Model #195032 | Mfg #100-GAUPC #725469010246
- Capacity: 1 Gallon
- Color: Gloss White
- Coverage: 400 Square Feet/Gallon
- Cure Time: To Overcoat: 8-24 Hours; To Touch: 1 1/2-6 Hours
- Type: Traditional Alkyd Marine Enamel
|Coverage||400 Square Feet/Gallon|
|Cure Time||To Overcoat: 8-24 Hours; To Touch: 1 1/2-6 Hours|
|Type||Traditional Alkyd Marine Enamel|
Dependable marine topside enamel for above-the-waterline application
Modified, long-oil alkyd enamel with excellent durability and gloss retention. For wood, fiberglass, aluminum or steel. For use above true waterline.
- Durable High gloss enamel
- Topside protection with great covering properties
- Easy application and seasonal durability
- Self-leveling qualities provides a glass-like finish
- Type: Oil modified alkyd
- Base Formulation: Traditional alkyd marine enamel
- Components: 1
- Curing mechanism: Air dry/oxidation
- Solids by Volume: 49.9% +/- 2% (Theoretical)
- Solids by weight: 65% +/- 7% (Theoretical)
- Coverage: 400sq. ft./gal.
- VOC: 388 g/l Max. (as supplied)
- Active ingredients: Modified alkyd
- Flash point: 110° F
- Application Method: Brush, roller or spray
- Number of coats recommended: 2 Coats minimum
- Wet Film Thickness: 3 mils
- Dry Film Thickness: 1.5 mils
- Applicator: High-quality short nap roller (maximum 3/8” nap) brush
- Application temperature Min. /Max. Range: Minimum 50°F and Maximum 90°F.
- Thinner: 120 Brushing Thinner 121 spraying thinner; Model 249961; 121 - Model 249995
Drying Times* (Hours)
|To Touch||6 hr.||3 hr.||1.5 hr.|
|To Recoat||24 hr.||16 hr.||8 hr.|
*The above dry times are minimums. May be recorded after the minimum time shown. There is no maximum dry time before launching.
For detailed application instructions and to view available colors, see the Pettit Z-spar enamel Data Sheet. NOTE: Manufacturer data sheets are subject to revision. Linked data sheets are believed to be accurate at the time of publication.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.