T2 Trapeze Harness
All-day comfort to hang out in.
Comfort is a key element to staying focused and planning your next tactical more. Having a harness inhibit your movement or dig into sensitive body parts is distracting and can cost you boat lengths. Zhik designed the T2 Trapeze harness to be extremely comfortable while providing maximum mobility.
This fully adjustable harness is ideal for dinghy and catamaran sailors looking for a perfect fit. A strong Kevlar® back and seat is durable and features an adjustable lumbar pad that contours to your body for increased comfort. Neoprene crotch provides all-day comfort and allows legs to move freely for running across the deck or trampoline. Padded should straps and integrated padded spreader bar adjust to position hook right where you want it.
Stay out front of the fleet comfortably with a Zhik T2 harness.
- Fully adjustable with more contact area for a countoured fit
- Designed for greater movement
- Soft multiple layered neoprene crotch distributes weight for comfortable all-day use
- Kevlar® seat and back with adjustable lumbar pad
- Integrated padded spreader 316 stainless steel bar can be adjusted for fine-tuning the connection point
- Available in four sizes
|Height||5' to 6' 1"|
|Weight||130 to 165 Pounds|
|Height||5' 3" to 6' 5"|
|Weight||165 to 220 Pounds|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).