|Height||5' 3" to 6' 5"|
|Weight||165 to 220 Pounds|
All-day comfort to hang out in.
Comfort is a key element to staying focused and planning your next tactical more. Having a harness inhibit your movement or dig into sensitive body parts is distracting and can cost you boat lengths. Zhik designed the T2 Trapeze harness to be extremely comfortable while providing maximum mobility.
This fully adjustable harness is ideal for dinghy and catamaran sailors looking for a perfect fit. A strong Kevlar® back and seat is durable and features an adjustable lumbar pad that contours to your body for increased comfort. Neoprene crotch provides all-day comfort and allows legs to move freely for running across the deck or trampoline. Padded should straps and integrated padded spreader bar adjust to position hook right where you want it.
Stay out front of the fleet comfortably with a Zhik T2 harness.
- Fully adjustable with more contact area for a countoured fit
- Designed for greater movement
- Soft multiple layered neoprene crotch distributes weight for comfortable all-day use
- Kevlar® seat and back with adjustable lumbar pad
- Integrated padded spreader 316 stainless steel bar can be adjusted for fine-tuning the connection point
- Available in four sizes
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.