300S Dynamic Trim Control System
|Compatibility||Boats 20 to 60 feet|
|Dimensions||12" Length x 4.5" Height|
|Trim Tab Actuator||Electric Single|
|Trim Tab Control Type||Automatic Control|
|Type||Trim Tab Kits|
|Voltage||12 to 32 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
ZIPWAKE 300S Dynamic Trim Control System
The world's first inexpensive dynamic trim control system, incorporates a state-of-the-art family of durable, fast-acting interceptors. The system is fully automatic. It significantly enhances the boat's performance, fuel economy, comfort and safety when accelerating, turning or running in a seaway.
- Zipwake is a fully automatic and active trim control system
- Dynamically eliminates uncomfortable and dangerous boat pitch and roll
- Automatically minimizes wave resistance and saves fuel
- 5-10 times faster than conventional trim tabs
- Built-in GPS, 3D-Gyro and 3D- Accelerometer
A Kit Box includes:
All parts needed to install a Dynamic Trim Control System
- One pair of fast-acting straight interceptors
- 3m cable and cable covers
- One distribution unit with 4m power cable
- One control panel with 7m standard cable
- One extension cable
Any base installation can be expanded with up to two extra pairs of Series S interceptors, thus allowing a total of six interceptors without any need for additional connectors or power supply.
Specifications 300S Interceptor:
- Width: 26.8"
- Depth: 6.1"
- Height: 10.8"
- Weight: 15.3 lbs.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.