Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Eaton's very popular Lighthouse Power Pedestal is designed for commercial or residential marinas.
This popular shore power pedestal is meant for the average commercial or residential marina and has over 150,000 units installed worldwide. Eaton’s Lighthouse is recognized for its practicality and exceptional durability.
Removable head is perfect for protection of equipment during strong storms or on flood-prone fixed docks. Thermo-magnetic overcurrent protection breakers included. Lots of options available for metering, lighting, communication and electrical connections.
- Two (2) 30A, 125V shore power receptacles
- Two (2) 50A, 125/250V shore power receptacles
- One (1) 20A, 125V GFCI-protected duplex receptacle
- Dual water with 1/4 turn ball valves and 3/4" hose bibs
- Photocell-controlled LED lighting with 360° amber lens
- White heavy resin housing with UV-resistant acrylic polymer coating
- Lockable weatherproof doors
- Dual hose and cable brackets
- Copper bus
- Hingeless base providing easy access to bus bar
- Removable head for protection of equipment
- Eaton circuit breaker protection for all receptacles and lighting
- Dimensions: 44"H x 13 11/16"W x 13 3/4"D
- Approvals: ANSI/UL 231, NFPA 303 DTD, UL/cUL Listed , NEMA 3R rating
- Meets electrical code requirement for shore power access