Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Frequently Bought Together
The FIRMAN Stars and Stripes Series Generator features 4550 starting Watts and 3650 running watts. Power is supplied by the Max Pro Series 208cc FIRMAN engine which runs cool and efficient thanks to its Phoenix Fat Head Block.
WhisperSeries muffler keeps the P03611 running a quiet 68 decibels –well below the standards set by the National Parks Service, and the spark arrester has been approved by the USDA Forest Service. The industry-leading 5 gallon fuel capacity provides a whopping 14 hours of run time.
Rubberized Thresher handle makes recoil starting a snap –even with bulky gloves. The FIRMAN Volt Lock automatic voltage regulator ensures clean, consistent power output from the FIRMAN Power Stream alternator.
Pertinent information is at your fingertips with the 4-in-1 data minder measuring Volts, Hertz, Hours and a low oil indicator. The durable, compact tubular roll cage frame design is built for years of use. Just add gas! Everything you need comes standard in the box including: oil, funnel, owner’s manual, spark plug wrench, and two wrenches to remove the protective shipping brackets.
- 4550 Starting Watts / 3650 Running Watts
- 5 Gallon Tank
- 14 hour Run Time
- Outlets –1 TT30R (RV Ready), 1 L530R, 2 120V Standard (5-20 Duplex)
- Reliable Recoil Start
- Volt Lock Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Power Stream Alternator
- Max Pro Series 208cc FIRMAN Engine
- Phoenix Fat Head Block For Enhanced Engine Efficiency
- Legendary 3 Year Warranty Serviced From Firman's HQ In Phoenix Arizona, USA
- Whisper Series Muffler
- USDA Forest Service Spark Arrester
- 4-in-1 Data Minder Measures Volts, Hertz, Hours and Low Oil Indicator
- Accessories Include: Oil, Spark Plug Wrench, Shipping Bracket Wrenches, Funnel and Manual
- Durable Compact Tubular Roll Cage Frame Design
- Weight –117Lbs
- Carton Measurements –23.8” x 18.1” x 19.8”