Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
With advanced features like 3D views above and below the waterline, Garmin’s BlueChart g3 Vision HD cartography will give you peace of mind exploring unfamiliar waters.
Garmin BlueChart g3 Vision HD microSD cards give you quality coverage of your selected area and many exciting features to give you total navigating confidence.
3D Viewing allows you to see both a Mariner's Eye view above the water and a Fish Eye view beneath it.
Auto-guidance technology gives you the safest route to your destination.
Aerial photography is constantly updated and provides a real-life view of the area.
Detailed cartography that doesn't stop at the water's edge will give you valuable information about the bottom landscape and navigational landmarks to keep you and your boat safe.
Bathymetric data gives you a clear view of what's under your boat and increases your situational awareness while on the water. It also feeds the 3D Fish Eye view feature.
- Penobscot Bay through Gloucester, Massachusetts
- Includes: Casco Bay; Cape Ann
- Precision and Accuracy: View the exact position of your vessel, detailed coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, tidal stations, currents and contours so you will always know precisely where you are and where you want to go.
- Fishing Features: In addition to fishing charts, detailed imagery of the marine landscape and contours drawn from bathymetric maps, BlueChart g3 Vision HD cards have an exciting 3D Fish Eye view feature. Using information from the surrounding contours, you can check out the view below the waterline as if you were really there! You can use this to locate fish hiding places or just pretend you are a fish (up to you).
- 3D Viewing: 3D Fish Eye view is coupled with a 3D Mariner’s Eye above-water perspective created using high-resolution satellite imagery and a frequently updated database of aerial photographs so you get a real-world reference and virtual view of anywhere within the map area.
- More than Marine Maps: Your Vision maps won’t stop at the coastline! View coastal roads, landmarks, and restaurants – including restaurants, lodging, entertainment and much more – for up to five miles inland.
- Auto Guidance Technology: This feature is especially useful if you’re navigating an area for the first time. Using relevant chart contents, this tool will course the safest navigation for your vessel so you can have a stress-free voyage.
This overview of GPS technology touches on how GPS works, mapping, GPS/VHF radios, GPS accuracy and more.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/19/2019
West Marine carries an extensive selection of paper charts. Learn what to consider when choosing a paper chart.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 2/19/2019
Learn about the ActiveCaptain™ app—an “all-in-one app for the ultimate connected boating experience.”
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 12/4/2020
Electronic charts simplify navigation tremendously. This article navigates the options.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/11/2019
Easy-to-install, “plug-n-play” networks are now the norm. Learn about NMEA 2000, CAN Bus and Ethernet-based networks.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/5/2019
Making your own custom maps is easy and with a compatible chartplotter, creating your own maps is free.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 7/29/2019