Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Frequently Bought Together
Get Your Choice of a Free C-MAP Insight HD Inland or C-MAP MAX-N+ Wide Coastal with any HDS Carbon or Elite Ti Purchase ($299 Retail Value)
C-MAP Free Chart Campaign
Purchase a qualifying HDS Carbon or Elite TI and receive a FREE chart card.
Models: 17933946, 17933961, 17933953, 17933912, 17933938, 17933920, 17933888, 17933904, 17933896, 18437798, 17982620, 18004432, 18437780, 19121854, 17933862, 17933854, 18004424, 18437772, 17204413, 17046749, 18004440, 17450768, 17450776, 17204405, 17046723, 17046715, 17450784, 17450792, 17450800, 18258921, 18258939, 18258947
Valid September 17, 2018 — October 31, 2018
Top-of-the-line sonar technologies provide the best possible view of the environment beneath your boat.
The letters "Ti" in the Elite-7 Ti name stands for "Touch interface," an intuitive new operating system that provides fast, fingertip access to all Elite-7 Ti features. Sporting a 7" diagonal, high-resolution multi-touch touchscreen display, Elite-7 Ti has your sonar needs covered with support for StructureScan® HD, Low/Med/High CHIRP and the TotalScan™ all-in-one transducer (sold separately). With a built-in GPS antenna and reliable Lowrance navigation technology, navigation is accurate and easy with Elite-7 Ti.
Includes StructureScan® HD compatibility and support for Low/Mid/High CHIRP and 83/200/455/800kHz frequencies. The Elite-7 Ti also features integrated Bluetooth® and wireless connectivity that not only allows you to download software updates directly to the unit, but gives you the capability to download Insight Genesis custom maps to the unit—for immediate use—directly from the water.
A massive leap forward in fish-finding technology, FishReveal makes it easier to see fish on DownScan Imaging™. Unlike traditional CHIRP views that provide strong fish targets, but lack refined structure detail, or DownScan Imaging that provides photo-like images of the bottom and structure details but shows fish targets as tiny dots -- FishReveal Smart Target Viewing blends the best data from both, eliminating the need for split-screen viewing and interpretation.
C-MAP charts just got a major upgrade in readability that is most apparent near shore, where colors used for land, docks, anchorage areas, water, and channels are nicely differentiated and water contour lines are distinct. The new palette makes it easier to tell where the boat is in relation to a channel, navaid, ledges and drop-offs, or a point of land. The color scheme is also much easier on the eye.
Get faster and easier navigation with automatic route planning. This feature simplifies route creation by automatically plotting the shortest and safest course based on the boat's draft, beam
Power Pole® Connectivity: You can use the built-in wireless connectivity of Elite-7 Ti displays to control one or more Power-Pole® Shallow Water anchors, equipped with the C-Monster Control System. Enjoy independent or simultaneous control of multiple power poles and make manual or automatic adjustments directly from your touchscreen.
- High-resolution display: Lowrance-exclusive, SolarMAX™ 1280 x 800 high-resolution, 7" diagonal, LED-backlit color display
- Easy-to-use touchscreen: Multi-touch touchscreen provides fast, fingertip access to all Elite-7 Ti features
- CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan® HD and DownScan Imaging™: Top-of-the line sonar technologies provide the best possible view of the environment beneath your boat. The optional TotalScan all-in-one transom mount transducer does it all!
- TrackBack™: Scroll back through your sonar, SideScan or DownScan history to review structure or fish targets and mark the location with a waypoint.
- Internal GPS antenna: Highly accurate, built-in 10Hz GPS antenna
- Optional chart upgrades: Optional Americas chart upgrades include Insight Pro by C-Map, Lake Insight HD by C-MAP, C-MAP MAX-N, Navionics+, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium, Navionics + and Fishing Hotspots® PRO.
- Built-in wireless connectivity: Access to the GoFree™ Cloud where you can shop, purchase, download and immediately use Insight maps, and third-party maps from GoFree partners
- Boat Integration and System Control: Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole® shallow water anchors and SmartSteer™ control of Motorguide® Xi5 Trolling Motors
- microSD card slot for adding maps
What’s in the box
- Sun cover, ELITE Ti
- Quick release mounting bracket (ELITE-5Ti and ELITE-7Ti only)
- Quick release bracket locking bolt and knob. (ELITE-7Ti only)
- Documentation pack
- Fuse holder (ATC blade)
- Fuse (3 amp)
- 7-pin to 9-pin transducer adapter cable. Included only with units that do not include transducers.
- Bracket mounting screws (4 x #10 x 3/4 PN HD SS screws)
- Power cable
- Display Type: Touchscreen color TFT LCD
- Screen Size: 7" diagonal
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 480
- Receiver Type: 10kHz Internal high-sensitivity WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- Included Charts: Navico basemap
- Optional Charts: C-MAP MAX-N/N+, Navionics Gold, Platinum+, Fugawi Aboard, NV Charts
- Frequencies Supported: Low/Mid/High CHIRP and traditional/50/83/200/455/800kHz
- Transmit Power: 500 Watts (RMS)
- Dimensions: 9 1/4"W x 5 15/16"H x 3"D
- Transducer: Sold separately
- Voltage: 12V (10-17V DC)
- Amperage: 0.9A at 13V DC, Low power standby mode < 650mA
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 and IPX7
- Warranty: Two years
With a focus on transducer mounting styles and available technologies, this article will help you select the right transducer for your boat.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/21/2019
Great for collision avoidance and for catching more fish, 3D scanning sonar delivers incredibly detailed images.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 3/27/2019
This article will help familiarize you with the most popular marine electronics offered by West Marine.
By Brian Gordon, Last updated: 10/7/2020
IPS displays are the next wave of technology—and the major electronics players are all in the game.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 7/29/2019
Here is an overview of fishfinder features to help you make the right choice.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/5/2019
Easy-to-install, “plug-n-play” networks are now the norm. Learn about NMEA 2000, CAN Bus and Ethernet-based networks.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/5/2019
Check out this clean and simple way to install a fishfinder/chartplotter on a kayak.
By Mike Montgomery, Tim Clark and Tom Burden, Updated 3/26/2019
Making your own custom maps is easy and with a compatible chartplotter, creating your own maps is free.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 7/29/2019
This article takes you through the steps to install a thru-hull transducer and offers some pointers along the way.
By Tom Burden, Last Updated 8/19/2019
CHIRP technology provides unprecedented resolution and target definition. Learn how CHIRP just might help you catch more fish.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/21/2019