Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
A popular flood light made better.
Advances in technology have made it possible for boaters to replace their Halogen flood lights with power sipping LED lighting. Lumitec has been a leader in developing LED technology to make it easier for sailors and powerboaters alike to make the switch. Based on the Caprera flood light that has become a popular 55W Halogen flood light replacement light, the Lumitec Caprera2 ups the ante. This bracket mounted deck light provides 50% more light than its predecessor and uses an asymmetrical beam pattern, known as DeckSweep. DeckSweep technology focuses light just where it is needed, in the corners and gunnel to gunnel, so that energy isn’t wasted lighting up the sky or out over the water where there is little benefit. Also new to the Caprera2 is multiple color options.
Using Lumitec’s Timed Toggle Protocol (TTP), boaters can fully control the light’s settings with a simple switch. A flick of the switch is all it takes to change from bright White to Blue. The controller is built into the light to simplify installation. The powder-coated Black aluminum housing is designed to dissipate heat to consistently provide the brightest possible light.
Increase the amount of usable light flooding the deck while conserving power by switching your existing flood lights to Lumitec Caprera2 LED lights.
- An improved compact LED bracket mounted flood light
- 50% more usable light than previous model
- DeckSweep asymmetrical beam pattern focuses light to where it is needed
- Dimmable dual colors: White and Red (dimming requires additional components that are sold separately)
- TTP technology allow full control of multiple settings using a simple single pole/single throw switch
- Corrosion resistant power-coated Black aluminum housing is designed to dissipate performance robbing heat
- Draws 1.3A @ 12V, 600mA @ 24V (up to 80% less power than conventional Halogen lights)
- Also available with White housing or in a White/Blue beam
- Made in the U.S.A
This article discusses navigation light requirements and serves as a guide to navigation light selection.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 6/1/2020
Learn about the benefits of LED lights and their many applications on boats.
By Tom Burden, Last Updated: 8/2/2019