Outstanding strength, lots of shock-absorbing stretch and high abrasion resistance.
Combining premium nylon fiber with a high-quality marine coating and New England Rope’s superior manufacturing processes produces line that is five times more abrasion-resistant when wet than any other nylon line.
You can actually feel this critical performance advantage when you handle the supple line. The finish lubricates individual yarn fibers so they resist moisture penetration, which dramatically increases resistance to abrasion, both internally and externally, and helps keep the line supple throughout its life.
- Benefits: Highest tenacity nylon treated with New England Ropes' proprietary Marine Tech coating to increase wet strength and improve fiber-to-fiber abrasion
- Applications: Dock lines, anchor lines, and mooring lines
- Stretch: 12% at 20% of breaking strength
Three-Strand Nylon Line Selection Chart
|Diameter (mm)||Diameter (inches)||Weight (g/m)||Weight (lb./100')||Average Breaking strength||Model|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)