Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
OLD TOWN Sportsman120 Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak
Old Town's Sportsman 120 Angler Fishing Kayak provides a stable, comfortable, fishing platform in a compact, nimble package. Packed with features, the Sportsman 120 Angler includes an adjustable Dual-layer Textilene seat, an oversized stern tank well for storing gear, three rod holders, carefully-placed rod and tackle storage, and EVA foam deck pads for traction and comfort while standing.
Thanks to an ultra-stable DoubleU hull design, the Sportsman 120 Angler provides unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact, easy-to-transport design. The kayak's revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes it easier than ever to mount your favorite fish finder - from small 2D Sonar to the largest Side Imaging transducers. This twelve-foot kayak has an exceptional 500-pound maximum load capacity and features a limited lifetime warranty.
The Old Town Sportsman 120 paddle kayak marries stability and performance in a compact fishing kayak that's light enough to car top! Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market.
- Ultra Stable DoubleU™ Hull for stability and smooth, comforable fishing
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport. Also features padded EVA foam floor pads for added grip and comfort while stand-up fishing
- Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before whether you are using a small 2D or the largest Side Imaging transducers
- Thoughtfully-placed onboard rod (2 Rear Rod Holders and 1 forward facing rod holder for easy rigging) and tackle storage with pre-mounted track for easy customization of electronics and gear. Easy stow and deploy
- Easy-to-use Rudder stow and deploy handle, ergonomically place, locking paddle clamp to get you moving on the water
Looking for a kayak? Read this overview of kayak designs and accessories, then select a model with the features you need.
By Tom Burden
Check out this clean and simple way to install a fishfinder/chartplotter on a kayak.
By Mike Montgomery, Tim Clark and Tom Burden, Updated 3/26/2019
This 30-second-read provides a starting point for selecting a paddle.
By West Marine Staff