Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
A compact streamlined tank vent with rotating hose connection for improved hose run.
Tank vents are important to maintaining proper fuel (or water) flow during use and while filling. They help prevent fuel spills caused blow-back while filling the tank and they prevent vacuum build up during use that can disrupt fuel delivery. Perko offers these streamlined vents to provide the needed air flow to maintain proper function of the fuel tank. A rotating hose connection allows users to aim the vent opening and hose connection independently to match the demands of any application. These chrome plated zinc fittings are widely used by boat builders and feature a splash guard to prevent spray water from entering the tank. Removable stainless steel flame arrestor screens can be cleaned and provide a barrier to other contaminates that may adversely affect fuel. A locking nut with a wide flange increases bedding surface and secures the vent to the hull.
- Chrome plated zinc construction resists corrosion
- Integrated 5/8" barbed end can be rotated in any orientation to improve hose routing
- Removable 30 mesh stainless steel flame arresting screens satisfies requirements for gasoline tank applications and can be cleaned to restore maximum air flow
- Black splash guard to prevent water from contaminating fuel
- Widely used by boat builders and is a direct OEM replacement for many applications
- Includes wide flanged lock nut that increases bedding surface and distributes possible loads
- Hose Size:5/8"
- Maximum Hull Thickness: 1"
- Removable Screens:Yes
Use this shopping list of essential components to create a sound—and compliant fuel tank installation.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 6/25/2019
Learn what you can do to prevent phase separation and limit other ethanol-related fuel problems.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 6/1/2020
West Marine offers a wide variety of aftermarket, OEM-equivalent engine parts.
Last Updated: 6/2/2022
Check out this article for some easy ways to stretch your fuel dollars.
By Don Casey; Last updated 6/25/2019