Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
PERKO Medium Duty Battery Selector Switch with AFD
A tried and true design for a wide variety of applications.
Perko’s medium duty battery selector switches are super versatile. Because they are ignition protected, this switch can be installed almost anywhere, including engine rooms of gasoline powered boats. Compatible with 6V to 50V systems. Some models offer an alternator field disconnect feature to protect alternator diodes in the event the switch is turned to the “off” position while the engine is running.
- Make before break feature allows switching between “1” “All” and “2” while the engine is running
- Alternator field disconnect feature to protect alternator diodes if the switch is turned to the “off” position while the engine is running
- Fiber reinforced polycarbonate construction
- Easy turn knob
- Ignition protected
- Five-year warranty
- Switch Type: Dual Battery switch disconnect
- Switch Positions: 4
- Battery Combine: Yes
- Alternator Field Disconnect: yes
- Maximum Voltage: 6V-50V
- Continuous Rating: 250A
- Intermittent Rating (duration): 360A
- Cranking Rating (30Sec): N/A
- Battery Inputs: 2
- Cable Size to meet ratings: N/A
- Mounting Holes: # 10 Screws
- Terminal Stud size: 5/16"
- Dimensions: 5 ¼"dia x 2 5/8" D
- Weight: 1 Lb. (estimated)
- Approvals: UL Listed, CE