Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Flush mounted latch with two way adjustable cam.
Perko flush mounted latches feature a two-way adjustable cam and mounting ring to simplify installation and adapt to a wide variety of applications. The offset cam of this model has a vertical range from 3/8"—3" to engage the a strike and allows the latch to compensate for different deck and bulkhead thicknesses. A second adjustment can be made to the cam to increase or decrease its reach from the center of the latch. These latches install quickly in a 2" hole and can be secured to doors and hatches as thin as 1/4" and as thick as 1 1/8". The White polymer body provides detents to hold latch in OPEN and CLOSED positions and is deep enough for the chrome-plated zinc handle to fold flat and out of the way. Reduce trip and snag hazards with an extremely adaptable Perko flush latch.
- Flush mounted locking latch with offset cam
- Two-way adjustable offset cam allows fine tuning of reach and will work with deck and bulkhead thicknesses from 3/8"—3"
- Mounts in 2" hole in doors and hatches 1/4"—1 1/8" thick
- Detents hold latch in OPEN and CLOSED positions
- Chrome-plated zinc handle provides 2-3 finger hold for lifting hatches of moderate weight
- Stainless steel stem and locking nut
- White polymer body (also available in Black)