Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Frequently Bought Together
RealVision 3D Transducers combine CHIRP DownVision, CHIRP SideVision, High Frequency CHIRP, and RealVision 3D into a single transducer housing.
Raymarine's RV-100 All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the lifelike clarity of RealVision 3D sonar.
The RV-100 is designed for easy transom mounting on outboard-powered boats. It features a rugged, marine-grade stainless steel mounting bracket with integrated kick-up to prevent damage in the event of a strike with floating debris, rocks, or stumps.
The RV-100 can also be removed from the transom bracket and attached to the stainless jack-plate mounting bracket (sold separately) which is ideal for bass boats, flats boats and skiffs. The RV-100 can also be mounted onto stepped hull vessels using the optional stainless steel step mounting bracket (sold separately).
- Gyro-stabilized sonar technology: Gyro stabilization compensates for boat movement, delivering lifelike 3D sonar imagery.
- Wide spectrum CHIRP sonar: Transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most lifelike sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting – hands down!
- Easy fish identification: Easily identify structure and locate fish with the lifelike clarity of RealVision™ 3D sonar
- Powerful four-channel sonar: Supports RealVision 3D, CHIRP DownVision, SideVision, high frequency CHIRP, and 600W 50/200kHz traditional sonar
- The transducer has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion
- You'll enjoy crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells, and while maneuvering
- Built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings
- Application: Axiom displays
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 26'4"(8m)
- Connector: 25-Pin Connector
- Monitors: Depth/Temperature
- Material: Plastic with stainless steel bracket
- Transmit Power: 100W (CHIRP); 600W traditional (RMS)
- Frequency: 50/200kHz traditional; DownVision, SideVision, CHIRP and RealVision 3D
- Max. Depth: Traditional: 900'; 3D: 300'; CHIRP DownVision: 300'; CHIRP SideVision: 300'
- Beamwidths: 180°
What’s in the Box
- RV-100 All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer with 8-meter (26'4") cable
- Transom bracket
- Mounting hardware
With a focus on transducer mounting styles and available technologies, this article will help you select the right transducer for your boat.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/21/2019
Great for collision avoidance and for catching more fish, 3D scanning sonar delivers incredibly detailed images.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 3/27/2019
This article will help familiarize you with the most popular marine electronics offered by West Marine.
By Brian Gordon, Last updated: 10/7/2020
IPS displays are the next wave of technology—and the major electronics players are all in the game.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 7/29/2019
Here is an overview of fishfinder features to help you make the right choice.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/5/2019
Easy-to-install, “plug-n-play” networks are now the norm. Learn about NMEA 2000, CAN Bus and Ethernet-based networks.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/5/2019
Check out this clean and simple way to install a fishfinder/chartplotter on a kayak.
By Mike Montgomery, Tim Clark and Tom Burden, Updated 3/26/2019
Making your own custom maps is easy and with a compatible chartplotter, creating your own maps is free.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 7/29/2019
This article takes you through the steps to install a thru-hull transducer and offers some pointers along the way.
By Tom Burden, Last Updated 8/19/2019
CHIRP technology provides unprecedented resolution and target definition. Learn how CHIRP just might help you catch more fish.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/21/2019