Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Frequently Bought Together
The SEAC USA MX100 230 INT Scuba Regulator is a synonymous combination with reliability and safety as well as case and simplicity of maintenance. The Seac MX100 Regulator features a compact and light weight diaphragm 1st stage constructed in shiny chrome-plated brass. The 4 Ample slots on the frontal ring nut increase the passage of water to optimize thermal exchange. The high-end version features an interchangeable stainless steel valve seat constructed to reduce wear and eliminate oxidation. Second stage features: the new lever ensures reduction of friction, making inhalation more fluid and linear
- HP outlets: 2
- LP outlets: 4
- High Performance, Reliability, Excels in Rugged Simplicity
- The 2nd stage is lightweight with low-friction mechanics for easy, natural breathing
- Environmentally isolated, balanced diaphragm 1st stage delivers consistent performance as tank pressure changes
- 2 High Pressure (HP) 7/16" Threaded Ports, 4 Low Pressure (LP) 3/8" Threaded Ports
- Construction: Techno-Polymer, Elastomers, w/Components in Metal Cover w/Luxury Technology Treatment for Abrasion & Scratch Resistance Low-Friction Components