Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
The SeaStar Solutions Xtreme Side Mount Control features a shapely, balanced handle design and provides an incredibly smooth yet positive feel. Features include neutral interlock, neutral throttle warm-up, start-in-gear protection, trim switch and emergency cut off switch, making this control a great replacement option for most single outboards. This universal control can be mounted on the starboard or port side, is easily adapted to push or pull cable actuation mode and connects to virtually any control cable without the need to purchase additional adapters.
- Chrome handle
- Universal design accepts virtually every type of OEM and 3300/33C type cable, including Mercury® style cables from 1965 to date, including the Gen II, OMC/Johnson/Evinrude/BRP® control cables from 1979 to date
- Can be mounted on the starboard or port side
- Always match with Xtreme Control Cables for best performance
- Dual function lever controls both throttle and shift of one engine
- Neutral interlock and start-in-gear protection
- Trim switch in the handle
- Neutral engine warm-up feature
- Standard lanyard-style cut-off switch for emergency engine shut down
- Friction adjustment feature included
- Easily adapted to push or pull cable actuation mode, no additional purchase required
- Mechanical advantage 2.38:1
- Meets/exceeds all applicable standards
- Designed and assembled in the USA
This article explains the differences between single-function and dual-function controls and covers multiple station installations.
By Tom Burden, Last Updated 11/4/2019
Looking to reduce your boat’s carbon footprint? This article discusses some options.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 7/16/2021
West Marine offers a wide variety of aftermarket, OEM-equivalent engine parts.
Last Updated: 6/2/2022