Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Series 162 hose is a great choice for many pressurized or non-pressurized hot or cold water applications.
Heavy-walled, FDA-approved compound vinyl hose. Nontoxic, tasteless, odorless. Polyester braid-reinforced. Temp range: 25°-150°F. For use in hot or cold pressure water systems (burst pressure is 250lb.), vent and drain lines, bilge pump discharge. Sold per foot; 50' max continuous length. Meets NSF-61 requirements.
- Stronger than non-reinforced vinyl hose
- Easy to work with
- Great choice for a wide range of applications
- FDA approved for potable water systems
- Meets NSF 61 requirements for drinking water system components
- Application: Pressurized water system supply, drain lines, head intake, washdown pumps
- Material: FDA formula vinyl
- Reinforcement: Polyester braid
- Temperature Range: 25°-150°F
- Burst Strength: 250psi
- Approvals: FDA, National Sanitation Foundation
Use this guide to select the correct tailpiece for your plumbing project.
By West Marine Staff, Last Updated: 4/5/2019
The hose application guides in this article will help you choose the right hose for your application.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 7/30/2019