Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Replace corroded or freeze damaged exhaust risers right out of the box.
Sierra parts are engineered to meet or exceed the specifications of marine engine manufacturers and have gained the confidence of the marine industry. Each riser is an exact OEM match and is leak tested for quality assurance. Mating surfaces are CNC machined to provide the best possible seal without additional preparation. Precision castings feature uniform wall thickness and are primed and painted to stand up to the marine environment. Look no further than a Sierra riser for a quick out of the box installation.
- Meets or exceeds manufacturer specifications
- Machined mating surfaces allow installation without additional preparation
- Each riser features uniform wall thickness and is leak tested for quality assurance
- Pre-painted to stand up to marine environment
- Risers can be used on port or starboard side
- Compatible with the following marine engines
- Ford Small Block V8 302 and 351
- GM Small Block V8 305 and 350
- GM Big Block V8 454
- Required Sierra gasket p/n 18-0476-1 or 18-2854-9 (2 pack)
- Backed by SeaStar Solutions Limited Two-Year Warranty
18-1974-1 Application Guide
|Application||OEM Part Numbers|
The Sierra Engine Parts Selector
In addition to exhaust risers, we offer a wide variety of other engine parts manufactured by Sierra. To see if we have the part you need, see our Engine Parts Selector, where you can search by engine make, serial number and model or year of manufacture.
Replacing your raw water pump’s impeller is relatively easy. This article will help you to get the job done.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 11/4/2019
Learn about “wet” and “dry” marine exhaust systems and their components.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 6/25/2019
West Marine offers a wide variety of aftermarket, OEM-equivalent engine parts.
Last Updated: 6/2/2022