Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
A grabber catch is a simple latch that keeps cabinetry doors closed just by pushing them shut. Southco grabber catches are compact and have spring loaded over the center hook and catch system to hold the door closed with a predetermined force. Choose the 2.9 lb model for cupboard and smaller doors, 4.96 lb. for medium sized cabinet doors or the 9.9 lb model for larger, heavier cabinet and closet doors. The slim receiving catch mounts tight to the inside of the casing and out of the way while the hook secures to the interior face of the door. The strong PC/ABS and glass filled nylon catch body and hook is corrosion-free and will provide a long service life. For a compact latch-free solution to keeping cabinetry doors closed, check out Southco push to close grabber catches.
- Compact catch to keep cabinet doors closed
- Available in three predetermined tensions for small , medium or larger doors
- Constructed using corrosion free Black PC/ABS and glass filled nylon
- Surface mounted installation with pan head screws
- For best results catch should be install a minimum of 5 7/8" from the centerline of the door hinge