These fenders are tough enough to meet the punishing demands of the commercial marine industry.
Taylor Made Tuff End Round Fenders feature heavy-duty seamless construction. Their wide, round shape is useful in raft-ups where boats are constantly moving. Favored by commercial fishermen for their durability and generous diameter. Their thickly-walled, marine-grade, injection-molded vinyl is tested to 2,000psi tensile strength and stays soft and flexible throughout its long life. Solid-eye line holes will accept standard shackles and are contoured to prevent chafing. Includes a Trivalve™ for easy inflation with football needle or compressor. Shipped deflated. One-year warranty.
- Designed to perform under the most demanding conditions
- Rotationally molded end for high strength
- Heavy-duty seamless construction
- Marine-grade vinyl is tested to 2,000psi tensile strength
- Eyelet shape designed with a taper to allow the attachment of a standard shackle
- Trivalve™ does not require removal to inflate and allows inflation with football needle or compressor
- Valve located on the side of the fender for easy inflation
- Recommended inflation is 2psi
: This product can expose you to chemicals including di-isononyl phthalate which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)