Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
ZIPWAKE 750S Dynamic Trim Control System
The world's first inexpensive dynamic trim control system, incorporates a state-of-the-art family of durable, fast-acting interceptors. The system is fully automatic. It significantly enhances the boat's performance, fuel economy, comfort and safety when accelerating, turning or running in a seaway.
- Zipwake is a fully automatic and active trim control system
- Dynamically eliminates uncomfortable and dangerous boat pitch and roll
- Automatically minimizes wave resistance and saves fuel
- 5-10 times faster than conventional trim tabs
- Built-in GPS, 3D-Gyro and 3D- Accelerometer
A Kit Box includes:
All parts needed to install a Dynamic Trim Control System
- One pair of fast-acting straight interceptors
- 3m cable and cable covers
- One distribution unit with 4m power cable
- One control panel with 7m standard cable
- One extension cable
Any base installation can be expanded with up to two extra pairs of Series S interceptors, thus allowing a total of six interceptors without any need for additional connectors or power supply.
Specifications 750S Interceptor:
- Width: 28.6"
- Depth: 6.1"
- Height: 10.8"
- Weight: 25.8 lbs.