Compact, easy to use and safe describe the Origo 6000. Like the other Origo stoves, this stove/oven combo uses safe vapor-release canisters to generate cooking heat. The stove requires just 10 minutes to boil one liter (34oz.) of water. The oven, with tempered glass window, boasts a built-in thermometer, which helps you maintain the ideal cooking temperature. Fuel canister reservoirs hold 40oz. of fuel, are easily accessed for refilling—and will not leak if turned upside down. Canisters provide about 4 1/2 hours of cooking at the maximum setting and about 10 hours of cooking at the regular setting. Range comes ready for gimbaled installation with included hardware.
- Configuration: Stove/oven
- Dimensions: 22 1/8"H x 20 1/8"W x 13 3/16"D
- Fuel: Alcohol
- Exterior Cabinet Material: Stainless steel
- Burners: Cooktop: Two 6,800Btu; Oven: One 5,250Btu
- Oven Door Window: Yes
- Oven Racks Included: One
- Oven Size: .77cu.ft.
- Broiler: No
- Safety Features: Non-pressurized vapor release flame canisters
- Approvals: CE; Meets ABYC A-3
- Warranty: One year