Perfect for daysailers up to 3,000 pounds, tenders, dinghies and duck boats, this motor sets a new standard for quiet, lightweight and ecologically-friendly propulsion. With a built-in ultra-efficient, lithium-manganese battery pack, Torqeedo Travel outboards deliver power and range. (Range varies depending on speed and boat type. At full throttle run time is about 30 minutes, slower speeds result in up to six hours or more!)
Improved efficiency means users enjoy up to 30% more power compared to previous Torqeedo models. Additionally, new models are waterproof to IP67 standards. Ease-of-use is enhanced by a four-function display that shows percent of battery power remaining, speed through water and range remaining at current speed. Speed and range are calculated using an integrated GPS receiver. An audible signal warns you when the battery charge drops to 30%. The smallest carbon footprint of any propulsion motor.
- Input Power Watts: 1,000W
- Volts: 29.6V
- Output Power Watts: 480 Watt hours (3hp equivalent)
- Static Thrust: 68lb.
- Integrated Battery: 520 Watt hour lithium-manganese (18 Ah @29.6V)
- Prop Size: 11 1/2"dia. x 8 1/8" pitch
- Max. Propeller Speed in RPM: 1,200
- Steering Type: Twist tiller
- Gearing: F-R continuously variable
- Shaft: 29 11/16"
- Weight: 30.8b.
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Warranty: Two years limited
Battery Run Time
| ||Speed (mph) ||Range (nm/m)||Run Time (hrs)|