In addition to providing great performance features and minimal maintenance needs, this boat is ideal for the enthusiast seeking the ultimate compact design features. A folding transom and an exclusive hinge joint in the hull allows the hull to be folded in half to make the stored vessel extremely compact and transport friendly.
Buoyancy tubes made of premium German Heytex fabric with a large, custom color rubstrake and reinforced cone ends to resist tearing and puncturing. Fiberglass hull with deep V-profile offers quick planing and a smooth ride. Features USA-made Halkey-Roberts inflation valves and a wooden bench seat. Includes aluminum oars, oarlocks, lifelines, towing rings, bow handle, inflation pump, carry bag, and repair kit.
- Application: Rigid Hull Sportboat/Performance Tender
- Fabric: 1100 decitex PVC-coated polyester
- Tube Diameter: 17"
- Number of Chambers: Two
- Bottom Shape: V-shape
- Floor: Fiberglass
- Transom Construction: Marine plywood (hinged, folds)
- Seam Construction: Glued
- Stowed Dimensions: 4' x 3'4" x 1'
- Length: 10'1"
- Beam: 4'11"
- Max. HP: 10
- Capacity: 880lbs./4-Person
- Weight: 121 lbs.
- Warranty: Five years air holding; one year parts and accessories
West Marine Inflatable Boat Warranty
Owner's Manual/Replacement Parts List