Easy installation, and made to fit most single/twin outboards
A popular choice for unmatched comfort and control of your outboard, this steering system offers smooth and efficient steering for all hull types. Use with single outboards up to 300hp and dual outboards up to 600hp total. The kit contains a smooth front mount 1.7 c.i. displacement helm pump, semi-universal front-mount cylinder, two quarts of oil, bleeder kit and installation guide.
Order the popular HK6300 kit complete with set of two 22' hoses, or purchase hoses separately. Your HO51XX hoses are available in even foot lengths. The compact helm has a 4-7/16" footprint and requires a 3" cutout. Meets ABYC standards and NMMA requirements.
- Maximum Horsepower: Single engine 300hp; dual engine 600hp
- Speed: 0-60mph
- Helm: 1.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Hose: 1,000PSI
- Turns Lock-to-Lock: 5
- Included Equipment: Helm, cylinder and bleeder kit. Hoses (H051 series) sold separately.
- Steering Wheel: Not included.
- Steering Wheel Shaft: 3/4" tapered
- Installation: Tie bar (sold separately) is required for dual engines
- Warranty: Two years