Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
3M Liquid Protection Fabric is ideal for a wide range of temporary surface protection duties. Its liquid-proof layer protects work surfaces from water, oils, solvents and more. Its nonwoven surface traps dirt, dust and debris and prevents them from spreading. Its adhesive backing keeps it securely in place, is repositionable, conformable and removes without residue. This makes 3M™ Self-Stick Liquid Protection Fabric an excellent replacement for traditional time-consuming paper-and-tape or plastic-and-tape masking processes.
- Temporarily protects surfaces from the damaging effects of liquids, oils and solvents while also trapping dirt
- Resists UV rays – can be used outdoors for up to two weeks
- Adhesive backing keeps material secure and makes for fast, easy application
- Conformable material can be applied to irregular surfaces such as decks, hulls and work tables
- Has been shown to improve traction to help reduce the likelihood of slips and falls
Boat maintenance presents dangers to do-it-yourselfers and pros alike. Read about the gear that can help keep you safe.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 9/10/2019
With helpful videos, advice on bottom paint selection and step-by-step instructions, this article will help you get the job done.
By Tom Burden and Brian Gordon, Last updated: 2/15/2021
As the boating season approaches, is your boat ready to go? Here are some common tasks you may need to perform.
By West Marine Staff, Last Updated: 8/22/2019