Select Styles for Availability
Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
High strength structural filler for repairs to hulls, decks and general areas on boats.
Two-component vinylester filler has short-strand fibers for structural repairs. Reduces water absorption and osmotic blister damage. Includes hardener.
- High-Strength repair filler
- Reduces water absorption and osmotic blister damage
- Short strands of fiberglass reinforce strength of filler
- Comes with 3M™ marine cream hardener
- Allows application of vertical surfaces
- Non-staining and non-shrinking formula
- Formulation: Two-part reinforced vinylester filler
- Recommended Usage: Filling osmotic blisters, keel/rudder damage; bonding core material and hardware
- Additives: Reinforced with short-strand fiberglass
- Cure Time: 15min. working time; Sandable in 3-4hrs.
Boat maintenance presents dangers to do-it-yourselfers and pros alike. Read about the gear that can help keep you safe.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 9/10/2019
As the boating season approaches, is your boat ready to go? Here are some common tasks you may need to perform.
By West Marine Staff, Last Updated: 8/22/2019