Select Styles for Availability
Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Thermal circuit breakers provides medium duty circuit protection for 25 to 150 Amp loads when switching and circuit protection are both required.
Drop in replacement for 185 Series circuit breakers offers higher amperage range, up to 200A. Cost-effective, medium-duty protection where both switching and circuit protection are required.
- Visible reset lever shows circuit condition, cannot be held closed once tripped
- Waterproof and ignition protected, meets both SAE J1171 standards for external ignition protection and IP67 for immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- CE marked to indicate compliance with the relevant European Union product safety directives
- Available in panel and surface mount versions
- Circuit Breaker Type: Thermally responsive Bi-metal blade
- Circuit Breaker Class: Type III - switchable/manual reset - trip free
- Maximum Voltage: 48V DC
- Interrupt Capacity: 3000A @ 48V Achieved using SAE J1625
- Safety Features: Ignition protected; “Trip Free” design cannot be held open during fault
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Housing Dimensions: 2 7/8"L x 1 7/8"W x 1 1/8"D
- Terminal Material and Size: M6 (accepts 1/4" Ring Terminal)
- Mounting Hardware: Requires two 1/4" fasteners (sold separately)
- Approvals: SAE J1171 ignition protected; CE
- Waterproof Rating: P67
- Weight: 0.50lb (0.23 kg)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Written for electrical novices, this article covers fuses, circuit breakers, electrical panels, monitors and more.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 11/6/2019
Avoiding these deadly conditions will make your boating experience far more safe and pleasurable.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/4/2019
Learn how ELCIs and GFCIs can protect people on and around your boat from potentially deadly electric shock.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/8/2019
What are the advantages of 24-volt electrical systems? Read what noted expert Chuck Hawley has to say.
By Chuck Hawley, Last updated: 8/5/2019