Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
BLUEWAVE PRODUCTS Rust & Water Stain Remover, 32 oz.
Buy Clean. Keep Clean. BlueWave’s Rust & Water Stain Remover is one of the most powerful and eco-friendly acid-based hull cleaners on the market. Powered by Enviro-Syn® HCR-7000™, an eco-friendly Modified Acid™ alternative, it effectively removes stains and residue on boat hulls from salt, mineral scale, exhaust and rust. The enhanced formulation of BlueWave’s Rust & Water Stain Remover improves contact time to efficiently break down scale and grime, including on vertical surfaces, to ensure optimal results quickly and safely.
This product prevents redeposition by coating the hull surface so your boat stays cleaner longer and improves future cleaning cycles. The bottles are as clear as Bluewave's formulas.
- Ready-to-Use Rust and Water Stain Remover: Begins breaking down the toughest rust and water stains on contact - without compromising damaging your boat
- Fiberglass Stain Remover - Powerful yellow, scale, salt remover, helps detour future soiling and build-up with continual use
- Readily Biodegradable - Complete Marine Cleaner breaks down/biodegradades immediatley on ocean contact. Fully degraded within 28 days and leaves no impact to the water, reefs, or marine environment
- Reef & Ocean Friendly -USA formulated and bottled product, has been developed to significantly reduce the impact to reefs and ocean systems. Bluewave carefully formulated and selected all materials in their products to ensure they meet all current and upcoming standards in this important initiative
- Giving Back & Social Responsibility - Proceeds from each bottle go to Bluewave's partnerships with organizations that are protecting and rebuilding ocean habitats. Their partners include: No Shoes Reefs, Saving the Blue, and The Reef Institute