3M–Marine Grade Silicone Sealant, Clear
Marine Grade Silicone Sealant, Clear
Easily Removable. Bonds to Lexan
|Capacity||10 Ounce Cartridge|
|Cure time||Tack-Free: 1 Hour; Complete Cure: 24 Hours|
|Type||One-Part Silicone Sealant|
For sealing Lexan™, Plexiglass™, gelcoat, fiberglass, wood, glass, metal, rubber, and vinyl. Cured sealant remains flexible.
- Silicone rubber sealant that is mildew resistant, non-sagging and moisture-curing
- Adheres to bare and painted metal, fiberglass, glass, non-oily woods and plastics
- Forms a mildew-resistant, non-yellowing seal
- Remains flexible even after years of exposure.
- Formulation: One-part silicone sealant
- Recommended Usage: Lexan™, Plexiglass™, gelcoat, fiberglass, glass, wood, metal, rubber
- Material Incompatibilities: None, compatible with acrylics; not as strong as polyurethane
- Cure Time: Tack-free: 1hr.; Complete cure: 24hrs.
- Cleanup: Soap and water
- Removal: Mechanical removal
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.