Marine Grade Nylon Insulated Connector Kit, 600-Piece
|Quantity Included||600 Piece|
A comprehensive assortment of popular nylon insulated connectors.
Yes, you could crimp on less expensive terminals designed for automotive use on your boat, but isn't it worth a little extra peace of mind when you're far from shore to know that your electrical connections are built to withstand the extra abuse they'll get on the water? Ancor's 600-Piece Nylon Connector Kit features connectors that are fully insulated, plus they're Marine Grade so you can rely on them to securely connect your vessel's electrical system.
Nylon insulators are a good choice because they are easy to crimp and won't split, making it necessary to add tape or to crimp on another terminal. The funnel entry barrels are designed to tightly grip the wire with the least effort.
Tinned copper is used for the conductors because it offers the least electrical resistance while offering the most corrosion protection.
- Nylon insulated with insulation grip
- Double crimp, funnel entry
- Tinned copper conductors
Included in the kit
- 150 each: Assorted 22–10 wire gauge butt connectors
- 300 each: Assorted 22–10 wire gauge ring terminals
- 25 each: 16–14 wire gauge, fully insulated male disconnects
- 25 each: 16–14 wire gauge, fully insulated female disconnects
- 25 each: 16–14 wire gauge, #8 screw size, flanged spade connectors
- 25 each: 16–14 wire gauge, #10 screw size, flanged spade connectors
- 25 each: 16–14 wire gauge female disconnects
- 25 each: 12–10 wire gauge, fully insulated female disconnects