Through-Deck Wire Seals
A cost-effective wire management solution.
Ancor's Through-Deck Wire Seals allow you to run wire through a surface using a waterproof, strain-relieving seal. The clamping mechanism works like a compression nut or packing gland. As the outer nut is tightened, a seal on the inside contracts around the wire (or tubing) that runs through it. The Wire Seal inserts into the surface and uses an NPT thread nut on the other side (like conduit nuts).
Wire Seals provide cable entries into panels and junction boxes for a wide range of wire sizes, including round, flat, duplex and triplex wires. They can also be used for propane enclosures (where a tight connection for solenoid wires is critical), for antenna installations and hydraulic hoses.
- Made of nylon 6/6 flame resistant, self extinguishing Buna-N form seal
- All seals exceed NEMA 4 x or 6 specs
- Overlapping clamping spines allow for superior pull-out protection and resistance
- Strain relief fittings are resistant to saltwater, acids, alkalis, alcohol, oils and are non-corrosive for use in the marine environment
- Good underwater to 300 feet /91.4 m (150 PSIG) provided there is a liquid tight seal between body and housing
- Provide low cost cable entries into panels and junction boxes
- Synthetic rubber gasket
- UL 94 v-0 flammability rating
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).