BLUE SEA SYSTEMS
Battery Terminal Mount Bus Bars
Add accessories and clean up wires run directly to the battery
Now there is an easy way to manage and organize wires run to battery terminals. Blue Sea Systems has developed a terminal bus bar that connects directly to the battery terminals. Ideal for 24 hour circuits that have inline fuse protection such as stereos, bilge pumps, USB outlets, and other circuits that require constant power. Included in the kit are both positive and negative bus bars; each is built on a heavy gauge tinned copper bus and provides a solid foundation for up to four terminals. A cover prevents accidental contact, complies with ABYC and USCG insulation requirements. Also included are the required ring terminals to make the connections to the positive and negative bus bars.
- Kit includes positive and negative bus bars
- Accepts ATC and ATO fuses (not included) that can be tailored to circuit protection requirements
- Includes ring terminals to connect wires to terminal blocks; four 16-14 AWG and four 12-10 AWG ring terminals
- Compatible with 12-16AWG wire
- #8-32 Terminal screws with captive star lock washer; for easier installation
- Lifetime warranty
- Circuits: 4 (each bus bar)
- Maximum Voltage: 32V
- Maximum Amperage: 100A
- Mounting Hole: 3/8"
- Terminal Screws: #8-32
Battery Terminal Mount Bus Bars
|Mounting Hardware||Terminal Nuts|
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).