Cozy Cabin Propane Heater
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. View Details
Get up to 5,000 BTUs of safe, dry, vented heat.
Highly corrosion-resistant stainless and brass construction ensures years of service in the marine environment. Built for use on the move, the heater is unaffected by motion and is built with safety in mind. The burner features a thermocouple that provides instant shut-off if the flame is extinguished. An oxygen-depletion device shuts off both the flame and the gas flow if the oxygen level in the cabin ever drops too low. Requires 1" flue (sold separately), and deck cap (included). Fuel connection designed for 3/8" propane hose with female flare fitting.
- Fuel: Low-pressure propane
- BTU: 5,000 BTUs maximum
- Material: Brass, stainless steel and cast iron
- Features: Automatically shuts down if oxygen drops below 95% of normal
- Draw: No electrical components
- Duct Size: 1" flue pipe
- Dimensions: 16"H x 8"W x 7 1/4"D; Cooktop: 4" x 5"
- Warranty: One year
Cozy Cabin Propane Heater
|Base Type||Surface Mount|
|Dimensions||16" Height x 8" Width x 7 1/4" Depth|
|Duct Size||1 Inch Flue Pipe|
|Heat Source||Low-Pressure Propane|
|Material||Brass and Stainless Steel|
|Mount Type||Bolt Down|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).