DR. SHRINK–Self-Piercing Louvered Vent
Self-Piercing Louvered Vent
|Size||3 1/2" Width x 5" Length|
Easy to install ventilation for shrink-wrapped boats.
Trapped moisture and heat build-up in a shrink wrapped boat can be a disastrous recipe for mold and mildew. Proper ventilation is required to keep this damaging growth at bay. Dr. Shrink has designed these louvered vents to make venting shrink wrap jobs easier. These self-piercing durable plastic vents puncture and seal themselves to tensioned shrink wrap material. The seal keeps out the snow and rain while allowing moisture to escape. The louvers keep out rodents and birds so that there are no surprises in the spring when the boat is unwrapped. Save yourself the headache and time of a nasty clean-up by venting shrink wrapped boats with an easy to install louvered vent.
- Prevents mildew and mold caused by moisture, condensation and heat build-up
- Saves clean-up time in the spring
- Self-piercing design installs easily after boat is wrapped and shrink wrap material is tensioned
- Louvers allow heat and moisture transfer with allowing snow and rain to enter
- Seals to shrink wrap material
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.