Gascogne Three-Burner Stove
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. View Details
Seagoing chefs turn out mouth-watering masterpieces with the ENO Gascogne Stove.
With ocean-proven performance for over twenty years, the two-burner Eno Open Sea stove features a compact, gimbaled design with rugged stainless-steel construction, convenient electronic ignition and stylish see-thru black glass oven door. Safety features include thermocouple gas shutoffs, pot holders and stove tops surrounded on three sides by a raised flame guard that also helps to keep culinary masterpieces where they belong. Cutout dimensions are Cutout dimensions are 20-7/8"W x 20-5/8"H x 21-5/8"D..
- Gimballed design anables cooking while under way
- Non-corroding stainless steel construction
- Glass oven door includes window
- Oven with enameled interior, racks and visible thermometer
- Oven requires manual adjustment (no thermostat)
- Designed for safety with potholders and raised sides
- G1/4 male connection for LPG; Includes adapter that enables connection to North American 3/8" LPG hose
Gascogne Three-Burner Stove
One 3400 BTU Burner
One 600 BTU Burner
One 8500 BTU Burner
6100 BTU Oven
|Dimensions||18 3/8" Height x 19 7/8" Width x 16 1/8" Depth|
Thermocouple Gas Shutoff
|ISO Approved||CE Certified|
|LP Configuration||3/8 Inch Male Flare Fitting|
|Number of Burners||3 Burners|
|Oven Door Window||Included|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).