SG-DA61500 1500W 6 Channel Amplifier
|Dimensions||8.25" x 2.25" x 16.75"|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Waterproof|
Introducing an impressive new addition to Fusion’s Signature Series marine amplifier range: the SG-DA61500.
Fusion Signature Series amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
One of the most efficient, stunning and powerful marine amplifiers, the SG-DA61500 also features a True-Marine design that will resist corrosion. Its incredible 1500 Watt peak power will power up to 6 pairs of speakers at 2 Ohms (2 x 4 Ohm speakers per channel in parallel) or up to 4 pairs of speakers at 2 Ohms (2 x 4 Ohm speakers per channel in parallel) and 1 subwoofer. RCA line-level inputs allow for easy connection to new or existing systems.
The SG-DA61500 is Fusion's first 6 channel, Class-D Hi-Fi marine amplifier. The key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is that it has a low battery drain with high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment. The SG-DA61500 also has conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life and performance, plus the amplifier chassis is a heat sink, to reduce component core temperature and increase efficiency.
Undeniably a stand-out piece, the stunning stainless steel mirror control panel cover conceals and protects all cable connections and setting controls, with an attractive finish to complement any installation.
- Class-D Amplifier Technology - The highly efficient Class-D design provides 1500-Watts peak power whilst drawing less current than a standard Class-AB amplifier. This design provides increased efficiency and power output to your speakers, letting you enjoy your music for longer.
- 1500 Watts Peak Power – With a peak power of 1500 watts, you can easily power up to 6 pairs of speakers or up to 4 pairs of speakers with a subwoofer.
- Marine-Ready Design with Conformal Coated PCBs - Extending the life of your amplifiers, the Signature Series are designed specifically for marine use with conformal coated PCBs to provide extra protection from the marine elements.
- Rigid Aluminum Alloy Heat Sink - Molded to form a singular die-cast chassis, the fin layout is calculated with precision to increase the surface area of the heat sink and improve heat dissipation.
- True-Marine Design - Signature Series amplifiers are perfect for the marine environment, and carry a 3-year warranty.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.