GARMIN–GPSMAP 1242 Plus Multifunction Display with G3 Coastal and Inland Charts
GPSMAP 1242 Plus Multifunction Display with G3 Coastal and Inland Charts
|Card Type||Garmin BlueChart|
|Diagonal Screen Size||12"|
|Dimensions||13" x 8.9" x 3.1"|
|Display Type||Color XGA|
|Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Voltage||9 to 32V DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Advanced navigation. Ultimate integration.
The 12" GPSMAP® 1242 Touch Plus touchscreen chartplotter seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system for full control of your connected helm. Preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps give you the best of Garmin and Navionics® data and Auto Guidance technology right at your fingertips. Share maps, user data, radar and IP cameras among multiple units using the Garmin Marine Network. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 networking connect you to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more. Plus, this unit uses ANT® technology to pair with compatible Garmin devices, such as marine watches, transducers, wireless remote controls and more. It also includes built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, such as laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more. Add the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain® app to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 12" intuitive touchscreen chartplotter with enhanced map drawing
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines, such as Yamaha, and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from sonar and autopilots to cameras and multimedia — using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance technology
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.